Eliminate Gum Disease with Periodontal Treatment Services
Laser surgery procedures give the best results without any pain, bleeding, swelling or discomfort
Do you want to protect yourself from potential tooth loss due to Periodontal Gum Disease? Do you have bleeding, receding, or red and puffy gums?
If so, you may have the early stages of Periodontal Gum Disease. Periodontal Gum Disease attacks the gums and the bone that supports the teeth and needs to be treated before serious problems arise.
About Gum Disease
Four out of five people have periodontal disease and don’t even know it! Most people are not aware of it because the disease is usually painless in the early stages.
Signs and symptoms of periodontal disease:
- Bleeding gums — Gums should never bleed, even when you brush vigorously or use dental floss.
- Loose teeth — Also caused by bone loss or weakened periodontal fibers (fibers that support the tooth to the bone).
- New spacing between teeth — Caused by bone loss.
- Persistent bad breath — Caused by bacteria in the mouth.
- Pus around the teeth and gums — A sign that there is an infection present.
- Receding gums — Loss of gum tissue around a tooth.
- Red and puffy gums — Gums should never be red or swollen.
- Tenderness or Discomfort — From plaque or calculus.
How Periodontal Gum Disease Treatment Works:
During your routine checkup, Yogi Dental will examine your gums for periodontal disease. A periodontal probe is used to evaluate if there is any breakdown in your gum tissue or if deep pockets have developed between your teeth and gums.
Your Periodontal Gum Disease Treatment will depend on the type of periodontal disease you have and how far the condition has progressed. We offer advanced laser surgery procedures that eliminate pain, bleeding, swelling and discomfort.