Straighten Your Teeth and Enhance Your Smile with Invisalign Braces
By Rajal Patel DDS — Orange, New Jersey Dentist
Click “Play” to Learn
More About Invisalign Braces
Are you looking for an affordable, comfortable and fast way to straighten your teeth? Do you want to have an attractive smile and good dental health that come from straight teeth?
If so, you may be a candidate for Invisalign Braces administered by the certified doctors at the Yogi Dental Center. Our dental practice in Orange provides Northern New Jersey with exceptional Invisalign braces. Straight teeth can reduce the incidence of headaches, heart disease, gastrointestinal disease and other health problems.
Invisalign Braces offer you many unique advantages over traditional metal braces:
- “Invisible”: Invisalign braces are made of clear plastic “aligners” so they’re not nearly as noticeable as traditional metal braces. You won’t feel so self-conscious about wearing braces because most people won’t even know you’re wearing them!
- Comfortable: Invisalign braces have a smooth surface that is gentle on your tongue and mouth so you won’t feel any pain.
- Fast: Invisalign braces usually take less time to straighten your teeth than do traditional braces. This means you can stop wearing your braces sooner!
- Removable: You can easily take your Invisalign braces out when you eat or brush your teeth, and then easily put them back in again. You’ll have more flexibility in your daily life with invisible braces.
- Affordable: In most cases, the cost of Invisalign braces is less than traditional metal braces. Plus, our easy financing options make them affordable.
How Invisalign Braces Work:
- A series of clear plastic “aligners” are custom made to fit your teeth and mouth.
- Each successive Invisalign brace is worn for 2-3 weeks all day and night, except while eating and brushing.
- While wearing your Invisalign braces your teeth are gently moved to the desired position over time.
- The duration of the process of aligning and straightening teeth varies, but is usually just 6-14 months.